Thursday, June 3, 2010

Time is flying by!

Today I am officially in my third trimester.  Only 3 more months until we get to meet our baby boy Oscar. How exciting to finally put a face to the little man that has been kicking the crap out of me! 3 months???!!? W-O-W that snuck up on me, time is flying by! Some days I feel like I am completely ready, and others I start freaking out cause I need to get this and that done. It's a good thing I have Daniel around to keep me sane.
So far my biggest symptom is my feet keep swelling up. Early in the day I'm fine but by the time I get home, that's when it really gets annoying and I can start to feel the pressure. I did have to buy me a fake wedding ring because my real one was getting tighter and tighter by the day. I have had a lot of growing pains in my belly for the last few days but that seems to be getting better. Other than that, everything is going great and we are super excited to become "Mom and Dad"!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so happy 4 u guys!

Anonymous said...

Yea! I miss you! I will be up Sunday. If you will be around I would luv to come see you! Oh and Grandma and Grandpa Anderson say "hi". Grandma said "I always liked Sarah". I know what she means!!! :) Luv you!