Thursday, May 27, 2010

26 weeks

Well here we are, 2 weeks past...I can't believe how fast time is going. Oscar is wiggling like crazy now. He is still breech and dancing on my bladder. (I can't believe how much I have to pee now!) Not much new going on right now. I go in to have more blood tests on June 1st to check my platelet count...but I'm not all that worried about it. Here is what Oscar is up to lately.
Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's soaking up your antibodies, getting his immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and he'll soon be practicing the blink...perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.
And here I am at 26 weeks...sometimes I think to myself "how am I suppose to get any bigger?" I feel like I am already stretched to the max! At least I'm still feeling really good!