Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby Shower (06/26/10)

My mom and Kathy put together a baby shower honoring Oscar! Everything turned out to be perfect, we all had a lot of fun! Thanks to all who came and spoiled my little boy, I love you all!

Can you believe these? They are so stickin' cute and Kathy made them all from scratch! Even the bottom of them are aluminum just like Oscar's trash can! So Creative!

The decorations were adorable. This was way more then I was expecting.

And the food was so so good!
Oscar is definitely one spoiled boy. He is so loved already, I can't wait to actually be able to show and express my love for him. And I know that everyone else feels the same way.  Here are just a few examples of how spoiled he is.
Even his Great Mimi (grandma) sent a gift from Florida!
And of course, Daniel couldn't be left out! Thanks for the laugh Sheena...very creative gift!
I just want to say thanks again to all that came, I love you all!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a cute shower! I love the cupcakes very impressive!

Anonymous said...

That food was SO good! You are welcome for the creative gift :)