Thursday, June 10, 2010

28 weeks

Well, 28 weeks down, 12 more to go. We are finally starting to put the finishing touches on the nursery and it is lookin' cu'ute! (pics soon to come!) Now I'm just looking forward to my baby showers coming up. My mom and Kathy will be doing one for me in June, then Trish and Brandy are doing one for me in July! I just know that they are going to be so much fun!
Anyway, as I said before in my previous post I'm now in the 3rd trimester and starting to feel that way :)
I feel like I have to pee 24/7, and I can't ever pee enough. It has even been kinda painful/uncomfortable at times. I think lil' Oscar is sitting in the absolute wrong spot...because I don't have that feeling all the time. He still hasn't got the hiccups. I'm starting to wonder if he will, it was something that I have wanted to experience because everyone who has says it's a really neat feeling! I think it is the coolest thing when he kicks and I can see my belly move from the outside, it still seems so weird to me!
Last week I had to break down and buy me a maternity belt. I had a lot of pressure at the bottom of my belly and I felt like, if I could just get something to hold this thing (my belly) up I would feel way better. So I went and tried on a belt and it was amazing! I didn't realize how bad my lower back was hurting until I put that thing on. The second I got that thing on I was sold!
Here is what Oscar is up to right now. (He is still the size of an eggplant - so no picture this week - see week 26 for that)
Your Pregnancy: Week 28

Baby's lungs are mature enough that, if born right now, she has a pretty good chance of surviving (with help from medical technology). Her skin is still pretty wrinkly (one byproduct of living in amniotic fluid) but will smoothen as fat continues to deposit.
And here I am...getting bigger and bigger!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are adorable!!! I love the dress and can't wait to see you! Also...I updated my blog!!! :) Loves!

Stephanie said...

You look so cute! I am so excited for you!