Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My MUST HAVES during pregnancy

Here are a few things that I couldn't imagine living without during my pregnancy.

#1. Sanuk Flip Flops. They are made out of yoga mats and they feel like you are walking on pillows. (thanks Trish!) Without these beauties I would not have made it through Lagoon day last weekend.
#2. Simply Orange Orange Juice. I had to give up my morning coffee, so I started drink oj every morning.  I think I get just as ornery if I don't get my oj as I did when I had to go without my coffee!
#3.  Colby Jack Cheese.  I have to eat it every morning for breakfast.  I have ate it every morning from the beginning of my pregnancy.  I just love it!

#4.  Ding Dongs. I have Katie to thank for this one.  The cravings started not to long ago, but once they did you will always find a box in my fridge. Mmmmm ding dongs!

#5.  Maternity Belt.  I originally wanted one to relieve some pressure on my lower abs.  When I tried one on for the first time, I didn't realize how bad my lower back was hurting until I got it on.  It's wonderful to come home from work and slap this baby on!  It may not be pretty but it's well worth it!

#6.  Fresca.  This has taken the place of my coke-a-cola addiction for the time being.  It is so refreshing and an extra bonus with there being NO calories!!
#7.  and last but not least...Daniel.  He has been so patient and loving with me.  I do have to say that the first 6 months he had it pretty easy just because I had it so easy.  But now that I'm in the third trimester things have gotten harder and more uncomfortable.  He absolutely hates feet and lotion with a passion, but anytime I ask him to rub lotion on my feet (only because it's hard for me to reach) he does it without complaining.  He's always asking me if I need anything and takes care of me in every possible way.  He is going to be the most amazing dad.  I must admit, I'm a bit spoiled!  So thank you babe for everything! I couldn't do this without you by my side!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post! I like the flip flops...I should try them for my every-day use :). What an awesome husband you have! Yes you are spoiled!!!! I can't wait til Saturday! My "project" is half way done!!! :)

Stephanie said...

I love ding dongs:) and what a great hubby!

Brock&Chan said...

I'm going to have to try out those flip-flops! Those sound amazing! And maybe that pregnancy belt too!