Monday, July 12, 2010

32 weeks

I know, I know, I'm late posting this. But I do have a really good excuse (if any excuse is ever good enough?)  My in-laws treated all the girls to a spa treatment vacation in Carlsbad, California for the last 4 days. We all had such a good time, it was nice to be pampered, shop like crazy, spend a day in Disneyland, eat great food and get to know everyone better.
Your Pregnancy: Week 32

Was that a contraction? Yup, but it's just for practice. Those strengthening Braxton Hicks contractions are just your body's way of prepping for the real deal.
Baby's now the size of a squash!

Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. (If she's still head-up, don't panic -- there's still time for a flip before birth.)
And here I am at 32 weeks.  I can't believe how big I am. It is getting harder to breath and walk. I'm a lot slower moving around than I use to be. Oscar's movements aren't really kicks anymore, he seems to just slide across my belly now. It is the strangest thing to watch! I have noticed that he's getting hiccups more often now too! Well here I am belly and all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Who wouldn't? :) I luv your outfit! Your belly is so cute!!!