Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oscar's Nursery

Well, I think it is finally done. All but new bedding for the full size bed, I'm having a hard time deciding what to do with it. Any advice is very welcomed! I'll post the pics of the nursery first, then I will show you some of the bedding I have been looking at.






Well there you have it, we didn't really have a theme to go with so we kinda just threw some stuff together and stuck with the blue and green colors. I really like the way it turned out!
Here are the pics of what I have been looking at for the full size bed...please help me decide!!!
Option A
Option B

Option C
Option D
I'm really having a hard time deciding.  The ones with the patterns, I wonder if that would be way to much going on in the room.  But if I go with the dark blue, would that make it seem too dark and dreary in there? I really need help!!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

They are all cute. I like D. What a lucky lil guy!

Reeders said...

Stinkin cute!! I like C. I've been dying to see his nursery so I'm glad you posted pictures, I can't wait for him to get here!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! I like B. lol we all have a different opinion. I think blue would just blend in and not distract from the nursery. With the walls being lighter it would work. Loves!

Brock&Chan said...

I vote the blue one-definitely not dark & dreary! I love it! I do think the patterned ones would be pretty busy, but they are super cute! Love everything in the room! You guys did an awesome job!