Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mouth-watering!

So I roasted pumpkin seeds for my very first time and they are SO GOOD! I've been patting myself on the back for how scrumptious they are!

Here's how I made them...


I let the seeds sit out overnight on the cookie sheet to dry and I though "hey, I should put some seasoning on them now and let them sit and soak it up!" (Best idea ever!)


The next day I melted 4 tablespoons of butter and mixed in the seasoning (I used Devarels (sp?) and garlic powder, but you can use whatever you fancy!) then I poured the butter and seasoning over the seeds, covered the bowl and shook it like crazy to cover every last seed. Pre-heat the oven to 300 F and bake for 45 minutes (or until golden brown) stirring occasionally! I hope you all enjoy as much as I (and Trish) did!!!

No comments: