Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gearing up...

For Halloween!!! Last night me and Daniel carved our pumpkins (even though I am feeling like crap...I didn't want to put it off another day!)
This year I decided that I wanted to try and roast the seeds...I'll have to let you know how they turn out! BTW, my husband nearly throws up every time he sticks his hand in the pumpkin...seriously he gags every time! He can't stand the texture or the smell, so I have to do all the DIRTY work! But I don't mind at least he's willing to carve pumpkins and spend time with his wifey-poo!

And here is the final product..His is on the left (the goofy one) and mine is on the right! Uber fun! I love this holiday, I just can't bring myself to decorate my house too much...I think I'll save that for when we have babies! (don't get any ideas...it will be at least 4 years til that happens!)

1 comment:

Reeders said...

So cute! I had no idea Daniel felt that way about pumpkins! I can just imagine it!