Saturday, October 4, 2008

Daniel's Project

So Daniel has been working on getting grass into the backyard. Not an easy task considering this is what he had to work with...If you notice behind us the over grown weeds. This was the only pic I could find that shows even just a little bit of the "jungle" (if you'll just take notice to the Round-up bottle next to me, we had already started the long task of killing the weeds and vines). This isn't even the worst of it...when we call it a "jungle" we are not exaggerating. We had weeds that were higher then the fence and vines EVERYWHERE. (BTW, I quite smoking...it will be 6 months on 10/08/08)
This is after hubby worked for weeks on the backyard. He killed then pulled everything (but the trees in the corners and a couple of evergreen bushes). TAH-DAH!!! This is the finished product! I can't believe how much room there is in our backyard now. We got grass just in time for winter.yeah. But I'm not complaining...really...I am so happy that it's finally done! Now Monty has a place to run free!


1 comment:

Reeders said...

Yay! That looks awesome!! I'm so mad though, because my blog never tells me when you update yours until like 3 days later and then I see that it's been 3 days and just assume that I've already read it. So I have to keep a close eye on your blog to read the new entries.