Friday, October 3, 2008

My SMALL taste of motherhood...

So as you all know we got a puppy on Sept. 20. He has been so much fun! and it's been a blast watching him grow and become more cordinated! The only gripe I have about him is that fact that I have to get up at 3:30 in the morning to let him out to go "potty".ugh. Daniel means well and tells me that he'll do it...He just doesn't hear the alarm go off and I don't have the heart to wake him up when I'm already awake. The worst part about it is when I put 'lil Monty back into his crate for the rest of the night all he does is WHINE.

This is Monty 5 days after we brought him to his new home.
AHH. Puppy kisses and breath!!! This 'lil guy chews on anything he can get his mouth on. We learned really quick that the shoes are going to be put away as soon as we get home! I consider that to be an added bonus to getting Monty...I don't have shoes scattered all over in the living room!I absolutley love taking pics of him! Here are just a few of my MANY!As you probably guessed I can't get enough of this pup! I love him to death and he was the perfect addition to our small family!

1 comment:

Trish Duffin said...

He's pretty dang cute! Too bad his spunk doesn't translate to pictures!