Monday, November 3, 2008

10/30/08

So my little brothers birthday was on Thur. He turned 25, that's a quarter of a century...getting up there!!! I baked him a cake that was lopsided and lumpy (in my opinion it was worthy of "Cakewrecks"!) but he just said that it "takes after him". How sweet huh?I was so excited to do this for my 'lil bro. I called our other brother Josh and he came up from Brigham to sing "Happy Birthday" (which sounded DREADFUL!!).
I was also eager to give Bobby his birthday gifts. I got him some wood cutting boards that a guy from work made and a toaster oven so he can put his sandwiches in them and toast them (he claims it's the best!). I think he enjoyed himself and it was good to get together with the fam. Even though one was missing...Jeffy!
Anyway, Happy Birthday Bobby!!!

No comments: