Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hallow'eeeeen

(Yes I'm a little late posting this...but at least I'm doing it)
We had a small Halloween party with friends this year and it was so much fun! Here are some of the costumes..Yep, that's me and Daniel as Lumber Jacks.
And this is Chris and Krista as a cat and a mouse, check out Krista's eyes...
CREEPY, huh?
Here is the best costume of all...As you can imagine, that didn't stay on him for very long! (Although I think a lot of the reason is because Daniel was so embarrassed for him!)

Any-hoo...we also made lots of Halloween inspired food, here is a pic of my "devil(ed) eyes"

and Krista's "witches brew"
And here is a pic of the "snake" that Stacy made
We all had LOADS of fun and I hope this is something we will continue to do!

1 comment:

Reeders said...

Oooh! You guys make the sexiest lumber jacks I've ever seen! Haha!