Thursday, November 6, 2008

RSL

They did it...finally made it to the playoffs! My hubby is thrilled...I have never seen him so giddy for anything! Which in turn makes me extremely happy! Their first game was on Saturday (Nov. 1st) so we decided that we couldn't miss the very FIRST playoff game for RSL! This is right before the game started...It was so much fun and the new Rio Tinto Stadium looks AMAZING. And everyone was so loud...the cheering really got me into the game! But they sure did take their sweet time scoring the one and only goal of the night. They scored in the 90th minute (which is how they got to the playoffs in the first place, they won Colorado Rapids...who I HATE with a PASSION) we never lost hope though! It was the most remarkable thing ever...the whole stadium was chanting "RSL, RSL, RSL" and right at that point Yura Movsisyan scored the only goal of the game! This is the bench for RSL after we scored everyone was SHOUTING and SCREAMING and CHEERING and JUMPING!!! It was one of the most remarkable things I have ever seen in my life, I will never forget this experience!

No comments: