Thursday, April 29, 2010

22 Weeks

So here we are, another 2 weeks later. Time seems to be flying by. Daniel has 1 more day of this horrendous semester then he finally gets a break. (That is until May 10th when he starts his summer internship) It will be nice to have a husband again, I think this last month I have seen him about a total of 3 hours a day. I guess that's the life of a grad student. After this summer internship, he has one more semester and he will graduate with a Masters in MIS! I am so very proud of him and all of his hard work he is putting in so that he will be able to provide for his family. I love him so much and don't know where I would be with out him. I would just like to say, Thank you honey for all that you do and have done for me (and our baby!) I love your guts!
Here is what baby is up to this week.
Weeks 21-24 (Month 5): Papaya:
Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

I haven't felt very much movement...I have a hard time believing that when I do feel something moving that it is Oscar.  Then there are times that I just know it's him squirming around in there. I try to get Daniel to feel him moving, but every time he puts his hand on my belly Oscar seems to stop moving, either that or he's just not kicking hard enough yet. Well, here is the biweekly picture of my belly. I don't think I have changed that much from week 20. Here ya go!

1 comment:

krista said...

LOVELY!!! You look so cute! I can't wait for little Oscar to arrive! Ps: It has been one crazy week and I never texted Danny back... I would love to cut Mike's hair! Just let him know it's free but you get what you pay for ha ha! Anytime this weekend should be lovely!