Thursday, April 15, 2010

20 Weeks

It's that time again.  Time seems to be flying by for me!  I have reached a milestone...I'm halfway there!!!  It's kinda scary thinking that I'm gonna be a mom in 20 more weeks...aaahhhh!!!  I catch myself daydreaming a lot!  Mostly about what my boy is going to look like, I sure hope he takes after his dad...he is so handsome.
Here's some info on baby Oscar and what he is up to.
Your Pregnancy: Week 20
Baby's now the size of a cantaloupe!
Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies respond best to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you'd like your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.
And here I am at 20 weeks.
So they say this is where the weight gain begins...if so, I'm in for a world of hurt!  So far, I'm still feeling really good except for the occasional growing pains and my lower back is starting to ache a bit.  I can't sit in the same position for very long if I do then I have a hard time standing up straight.  Call me crazy, but I'm still enjoying all of the little aches and pains!

No comments: