Thursday, April 1, 2010

18 weeks

Well here I am, almost half way through my pregnancy and I feel amazing! But these last few weeks feel like they are creeping by. . . slowly!!! On April 12 we get to find out if we will be having a boy or girl and I CAN'T WAIT! I want to go shopping so, so, so bad! I did schedule a facial for after the doctors appointment that day so I'm looking forward to that as well!

April is a BIG month for us. April 8th marks my 2 year anniversary of quitting smoking. April 12 is my doc appt, as I mentioned above. And April 23 is the huge Spillman family reunion in Wendover!
Here is what baby is up to lately.

Your Baby: Week 18

Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.

(Yeah, that's a sweet potato. . . looks kinda gross to me!) Oh, and here is the pic of me!
On another note.  Today is April Fools day and Mother Nature played the meanest joke of all.
We got more snow in one day than we did in the last two months.  Gotta love Cache Valley spring time!

No comments: