Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Traditions

Every Christmas my family gets together for a Christmas breakfast. We don't exchange gifts, we just get together and enj0y every ones company. This year was EXTRA special because my older brother Jeff and his wife Amy drove all the way from Cali! AND my aunt Kodi came from Denver with her baby boy Noah, who I met for the very first time! (We also had a few friends stop by...Linda and Brandy!) It was so great to see everyone and spend time with the entire fam!!! This is us...aren't we a great looking bunch!






After our breakfast with my family, we went over to Daniels parents house. We hung out there for a bit, then it was off to my Dad's house. 3 families in one day?!..we had enough at that point! So off we went back home. As soon as we walked in the house we all decided that it was a good time to have a few drinks! What a wonderful way to wind down on Christmas night!



just have to add that without those "few" drinks I WOULD NOT have done this snow angel! BURR!

I just want to share with everyone some of the best, cutest and easiest Christmas cookies EVER! I made the reindeer ones for a pot luck lunch for work, then I just did the others for fun!



Both are just the Betty Crocker peanut butter mix. So easy and delicious!!! The reindeer cookies have broken pretzels for the antlers, mini chocolate chips for eyes, and m&m's for the noses! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! This will be one that I remember for a long time!

1 comment:

DeLane said...

aww!
cute little reindeer!
Great Idea!