Thursday, December 4, 2008

I can't wait anymore...

So, I originally wanted to do this post WAY earlier...BUT when I went to do it and get all of my pictures in order I noticed I didn't have all of them from the party on the computer...somehow when Daniel put the pics on the computer they didn't all transfer (and of course he deleted the memory card and I can't find them anywhere...boo.)

Anyway WAY back on Nov. 15 I threw a baby shower for my friend Sheena. I have never been in charge of hosting such a large party before but everything seemed to turn out just right! We had a large turnout of people! And her baby defiantly got spoiled!!!

My dear friend Trish took some of the pressure off and offered to make her delicious chicken salad (THANKS) and I had a couple of cheese balls and punch and "poopy diapers" (which is just a no-bake cookie in a napkin folded into a diaper)

(and I was super excited to get to use my very cute dishes for the first time!) Well, Sheena...I hope you enjoyed it and had a TON of fun with all of your friends...you truly are blessed to be surrounded by so many caring and loving people!

1 comment:

Adam Phelps said...

Those poopy diapers are absolutely grose looking!!! I'd love to eat one!!!