Thursday, December 18, 2008

'Tis the season

Just 6 more days??!!?! (I think I might puke!) I thought I would share some of my decorations with you before I get way too busy and forget. I love being married and having a house of my own to decorate...as some of you know I use to be a Scrooge and wasn't not into Christmas at all. However, after celebrating with Daniel and his family the last couple of years I have grown to LOVE it! (BTW. please excuse the pics, I know they are not the best and I was going to wait and do this post so I could get some better ones...but that just isn't going to happen!) (These are hanging right above my dining table)
I'm really proud of this wreath...I made it all myself for under $6! And it goes perfect right above my fireplace! (yes we are missing stockings...give me a break, it's my first year in this house!)

***soon to come, my version of Christmas trees!!!

No comments: