Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How I celebrate...

EAT, EAT, EAT! Under no circumstance should you turn any kind of food offered to you away. I have consumed everything from cheeseballs and crackers to hotdogs to anything with chocolate! (and it's no where close to being over!) So I have decided that under no circumstances should you exercise between now and New Year's. You can do that in January when you have nothing else to do. This is the time for long naps, which you'll need after circling the buffet table while carrying a 10-pound plate of food! Have fun eat tons and I hope everyone will be surrounded by the ones they love and care most about.


My family came to us this year. My Aunt Kodi is here with her baby boy (who is just over a year old) whom I have never seen. And my brother Jeff and his wife Amy drove from Cali. They all got here on Friday and we all met at my mom's house and watched home videos which was a ton of fun! (I don't think me or Bobby have changed a bit...he is still a handful and I'm still a snot!)

No comments: