Saturday, September 6, 2008

August 16 2008

Just to give you a little idea of what our day was like...

We couldn't have asked for better weather. The wind died down and the morning was calm just as I was about the walk down the isle to marry the man of my dreams! It seems like everything just sort-of fell into place...we couldn't have planned our wedding to be more perfect. And I know that our life together will be just as beautiful as the day was!




















Joel sang and played the guitar as I walked down the isle. The song we picked was "First Day of My Life", I am so thankful to Joel for doing this for us...it was incredible!
The "exchange"!!!













The ceremony and vows.
















The kiss...















Introducing the new Mr. and Mrs. Daniel V. Spillman!












After the ceremony everyone came up to congratulate us and there were hugs, hugs all around! I don't think I can remember a day when there were so many hugs. Not just people hugging me or Daniel, but each other too! TENDER! Anyhow, I won't bore you to death with all the pics of people hugging us (there is a ton...and I don't think I could name everyone in the pics either!)

After all the huggin' we took some pics of us with our families...here's just a few!
This is me with my brothers...unfortunately Jeff and Amy couldn't make it out here for our wedding...just know that you two were missed that day! (And for those of you who don't know, Josh - on the left - is my half brother from my "real" dad and we just reunited about 8 years ago!)






Daniel with his brothers...I have never met 5 siblings that look soooo different! and that have such different personalities. I am so lucky to get to be a part of such a great family and one that welcomed me with open arms!!!




These are my parents, Susan and Ted.










This is Daniels parents, Richard and Jane.














After the wedding, we had a luncheon at the Coppermill restaurant which was a lot of fun...Daniel and I both changed...I just knew that if I went to eat lunch in my WHITE dress, I would spill all over it!
After the lunch we had about a 3 hour break. We went home and relaxed then they real party began! We went up to the Logan Country Club and had good food and good drinks all night long!!!


This is us with Cam and Brandy... Brandy was the FIRST person to make me cry that day...but they were defiantly tears of joy! (Oh, and she was/is prego here and I had no idea!!! YEAH!)






This is Levi and Trish...if it weren't for Trish, I don't think the day would have been as awesome as it was! I owe a ton of thanks to her!!! *she did my hair and make-up*









These guys are Ryan and Stacy. Daniel and Ryan have been friends for years and years and years!






And this is us with Ryan and Tana. Ryan's dad is the bishop that married us.






So there is a look into what my wedding day was like. I want to thank Sheena (Instinct Photography) for all the wonderful pictures...without you I wouldn't have a clue of how the day turned out!!! We love you!

1 comment:

Sherydon said...

Sarah, i love your dress!! Its beautiful and doesn't look like every other dress you see. I loved the red too. You guys are such a cute couple!!I can't wait for the honeymoon post!! Waahooo!!