Friday, August 29, 2008

Montalban Brutus

I want you all to meet the newest addition to our family....

This is Monty. His full name is Montalban Brutus. (Montalban is from Ricardo Montalban of Fantasy Island...Daniels idea!) Monty is a boston terrier...he is not the "normal" black and white boston terrier, he is a red or brindle color.

Yes I know that right now he looks like a guinea pig...but he is only 2 weeks old in this pic. (He was born on Aug. 13 2008) We found this little guy on the classified adds for KSL. We saw that the breeders live here in Logan so we decided to call them and go meet the puppies. We saw this little guy and fell instantly in love with him!

We get to bring him home the first of Oct. I hope I can make it until then! Angela (the lady who breeds and mothers the pups) said that we can go over there whenever and visit our little guy! She may regret saying that!!!

I know that this is sad...I do a posting about my new puppy before I post anything about my wedding! (my excuse is that I don't have any pics from the wedding yet...but I will soon!)

2 comments:

Sherydon said...

Oh my heck sara, he is so adoreable!! How fun! Congrats on the nuptuals, sorry i didnt make it!! I wish you guys all the happiness in the world. I love your saraisms, too funny!! You crack me up!! I need to get your email so i can send you an invite to my blog!! Take care hun!!
sherstuart@hotmail.com

Reeders said...

You've been tagged! Check out my post and do the same!