Friday, August 8, 2008

Have no fear...we are here!

So I figured I would start a blog...I have had the hardest time trying to figure this out! But I think I'm finally starting to get it! (Thanks Brandy and Trish!)

So Daniel FINALLY popped the question and we will be married on Aug. 16 2008. It's coming up really soon...snuck up on me to tell you the truth. I realized that I was just sitting around "hoping" that everything would fall into my lap and I wouldn't have to actually do any planning...boy was I WRONG! But everything is good now and all I have to worry about is Daniel saying the "I do"!!!

Just to catch everyone up on what I have been doing...


On July 12th 2008, my girlfriends had a bridal shower for me. Lots and lots of laughs and tons of fun! Thanks for everything!

Then on July 26 2008, Daniel's mom, Jane and his sister Becky had a bridal shower for me. It was so much fun being around his family and getting to know everyone! Thanks Ladys!





No comments: