Friday, September 12, 2008

Good News!

So on Tuesday, we went to go visit our little Monty. While playing with him we learned that we will be able to take him home a little sooner then we expected!!! He gets to come home on Sept. 20...that's a week away and I can't wait! This is the most recent pic of him. He is such a CHUNK! and he is so CUTE! I am so excited to come home to a pup, some one who will be happy to see me no matter what!

This little guy is already spoiled rotten...of course when we decided to get him I had to immediately go out and buy all new dog "stuff", I got him a new bed, new feeding bowls, and toys, toys, toys! Daniel thinks that I am CRAZY because he says that the minute we get him I'm going to say "but Monty wants to pick out all of his toys and food" just so I have an excuse to go shopping for him some more! And you know, I hate to admit it but he is probably RIGHT!

(and don't you worry...I'm starting my honeymoon blog...this one may take way longer than the wedding one took!)

No comments: