Monday, November 1, 2010

The many faces of Oscar

Here we are almost 12 weeks later and my little boy is still alive, so we must be doing something right! ;) This top pic is how he looks most of the time, very concerned about something...either that or he thinks his mom is a bit crazy!?!




He is getting so big. I have to go back to work on Nov. 4, but it's only part time. Nana and Poppy will be watching Oscar which makes going to work easier knowing he will be with family.
Here are some videos of Oscar (just for you Mimi! He is sort of camera shy and whenever I pull out the camera to get video of him, he always stops doing what he was doing and the minute I turn off the camera he's hamming it up again!)



Well there you have it.  My sweet little boy who has mom wrapped around his finger!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a cutie! I understand the part about getting the camera out and they stop whatever cute thing they were doing lol.