Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Update on our busy life

So you all need to forgive me...our internet at home has been acting up and not working EVER. We have had someone come out and try to fix it, but it doesn't seem like they can do anything about it. So I haven't been updating this like I should be...SO SORRY!
Oscar rolled over at 3 weeks. Yeah, I didn't believe it either when Daniel was watching him in the living room doing some tummy time with him and I was in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner. Daniel says to me "Umm, he just rolled over." My first reaction was "no way, he's way too young." When we told Daniel's mom, she said the same thing. So we got some video of it for proof.

You have to be a little patient, he doesn't actually roll over until the end of the video.
Oscar is also starting to smile.  I happen to get the very first smile with a picture. This happened on Aug. 17 2010.
This smile is what I look forward to every day now! I just love being a mom and having such a cutie to care for!
Oscar's cousin John was welcomed to the world on Sept. 12. Cathy and Micah had a healthy big baby boy weighing in at 9 lbs. 1 oz. We went to visit them when they got home from the hospital. John and Oscar are the same size and Oscar is a month older than John.
(Oscar is on the left and John is on the right.)
And here is Dad and Oscar just chillin'

No comments: