Thursday, February 18, 2010

3 months and counting

Today I officially hit the 3 month mark in my pregnancy!! Here's a little info of what me and baby are going through. (courtesy of the bump.com)
Your Pregnancy: Week 12
Baby's now the size of a plum!
First trimester: Check! The nausea, fatigue, mood swings, and bathroom dashes should soon fade, but (sorry!) headaches and dizziness will probably get more intense. The good news: You're about to embark on the second trimester, when mood and energy levels generally peak.
      
As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed.
My next doctors appt. in on March 8th.  Not much goes on at this one from what I'm told...it's the following month that we get to find out the gender!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You look so cute!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Brock&Chan said...

OH SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! I love the little bump! Don't worry, the bathroom dashes will totally be worth it :) Just think, only 6 more months and you'll have a cute little baby! Lucky lady!

Sherydon said...

Sarah you look so dang cute!! Im so excited for you!!