Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Story for the day

So not last night but the night before, Daniel woke me up saying that I was kicking the bed and rolling around like crazy. He said that I would roll over right next to him then the next second roll completely over to the other side, he said that a few times he was scared that I was going to roll right off the bed. He woke me up a few times (I don't remember) to see if he could get me to quit. I guess one time he woke me up by saying,
D: Are you ok?
Me: Ugh
D: You keep kicking the bed, are you ok?
Me: Yeah, I'm just playing soccer.
D: Soccer?
Me: I'm just trying to make you proud of me.
Thats when Daniel realized I was still asleep. I guess it ended up getting really bad after that because he got up and went to the other room so he could get some sleep. (sorry babe!)
Then last night about an hour before I had to wake up, he said I was kicking the bed again. Only this time it was way worse because I was lifting my leg all the way up and slamming it down onto the bed. I really don't remember any of this. Could I be getting restless leg syndrome?..Oh, for Daniels sanity I hope not.