Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Weekend...best weekend EVER!

On Sept. 4, Daniel and I went to the Creedence Clearwater Revival concert in Wendover. We took my dad for his birthday and his wife Trixie. I have to say, my favorite memory is watching my dad rock out. You could definitely tell he loved every minute of it. (oh, and I really enjoyed listening to my husband scream every song...he had a blast too!)The day after the concert we went to Sandy to hang out so we could meet Daniels family for the soccer game. We ended up going to Ikea and I bought out the entire stock of dark wood frames that they had. Thank you Daniel for putting up with Ikea, and you are welcome for running in and out and not spending an entire day in there! (Now that took restraint!)

That night we met the in-laws and went to dinner then went to the Fifa World Cup Qualifying match USA vs. El Salvador at the Rio Tinto stadium. I have never been to a more exciting soccer game in my life...my eyes have been opened! I have to thank my in-laws for the most incredible experience ever! We sat right behind the El Salvador team, so we heckled them all game! I screamed so hard and loud (I didn't know I had that in me!) So that coupled with the Creedence Clearwater Revival concert the night before, I lost my voice for about 2 days. So worth it though!!! BTW. USA 2 El Salvador 1.

No comments: