Thursday, September 10, 2009

Daniel's Birthday celebration

Okay, so we didn't do the "Birthuation". Daniel did graduate with a dual bachelors degree in Spanish and Business. (he then searched for 2 mths for a job, found nothing and decided to go back to school. He is now going for his Masters of Science in MIS -- I am SO proud of him!) For his bday, he had a poker game on the 28th. He had quite the turn out for it. He kicked me out of the house so I went and hung out with one of the other wives, my dear friend Krista. (I laughed so hard with her...my cheeks and belly hurt for days after!) The next day we went shopping to get him some new clothes, and he used the BG (birthday-guy) rules on me and "forced" me to get something for myself!! What a sweetheart! After that I took him out to dinner at the Beehive Grill (of course) then we went and picked up Bobby and Lxcee, went to La Tienda got lottery tickets and booze went home and partied the night away! On Daniels actual bday he wanted to go golfing so he used the BG rules again and I had to go with him..at least it was a beautiful day to be outside! All weekend was all about Daniel and we had so much fun together. Happy Birthday sweetheart, I love your guts!!!

No comments: