Wednesday, August 19, 2009

08/16/09

The 16th Daniel and I celebrated our one year anniversary. (Already made it longer than my first marriage ;) ) We had a very low key celebration. That morning I got up to go hike Mnt. Naomi (while Daniel went to his soccer game). It was my first time on that trail. What a beautiful hike! The wildflowers where out like crazy, if I didn't know better I would have thought it was the middle of June not the middle of August. Enjoy some pics I took...

After the hike, I went home and got ready to spend the night out with Daniel. He took me out to eat at Beehive (I can't get enough!). Then we went home and watched a movie. Like I said, very low key...very us! We agreed not to get each other anything because we are going to the CCR concert on Sept. 4th, so we figure that is our gifts for us! (yeah, can't wait!!!)


I can't believe it's been a year already, boy did that fly by! I guess it's cause we have so much fun together. Daniel is truly my best friend and I love just being near him. I've never felt so safe and secure in some ones arms. It is such a blessing to have him as my husband. What an awesome 1st year anniversary and I can't wait to celebrate a lifetime of anniversaries with him!

2 comments:

Heathie said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to many, many more happy years!
(I like your blog background, too. Cute!)

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!