Monday, October 5, 2009

I feel so loved!

So I have to admit, I'm not the best at keeping in touch with my friends. I get so wrapped up with my life -- not to mention Daniel's. That man always has something planned (whether he tells me a week in advance or the day of is another story!). Being married to him can be very exhausting!!

Anyhow, on Saturday I got a phone call from Sheena. She called out of the blue because she was making the long drive home from Logan and she said she just started thinking of me. She told me how proud she is of me and the choices I have made to better my life (ie. quiting smoking) and how proud she was that I "conquered" the Wellsvilles.

Then on Sunday morning I got a call from Brandy. She called because she was driving and heard a song with my name in it so she just had to call her Sarah!

I just want them to know how much that meant to me that they both called like that because I was having a bad weekend and feeling down on myself and thinking "nobody likes me" (just typical pouting before "that time of the month"!!) It's amazing how just a simple phone call makes your day. So thank you girls and I love you both dearly! (you too Trish, you're just lucky enough to spend 8 hours a day with me!!)

On another note, Daniel and I went shopping for our Halloween party. It's going to be the best party of the year! I'll update you on the planning as I figure more out!

3 comments:

Reeders said...

Awe! I love you!

Stephanie said...

well I love you too!

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help! :) love you!!!