Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Awesome new background!

If you notice my blog background has now changed! The pictures are ones that I took. The best part is if you hit the refresh button a new pic will load and every time you log on to read my blog, a new pic will load then too. How cool is that??!?
Now I know you are all thinking "that is way too high tech for Sarah to figure out" and you are absolutely right! I have a friend from work that put this together for me. And in the future he may be making it available to others. I will keep you updated!

2 comments:

Reeders said...

That is awesome & I am totally jealous!

Anonymous said...

I love it! You will have to teach me how to do it with my photos! I think its awesome! I really like the photos you have taken. They look great! I think Jeremiah wants your camera lol.