Thursday, March 26, 2009

Still trying to decorate my house.

So I talked Daniel into going shopping with me to see if we could find a picture to hang over the hallway table that we got for Christmas. I've been keeping my eye out for one, but I haven't found one that I just had to have. Until I saw this beauty!

I figured I might as well take advantage of the fact that Daniel was actually shopping with me and we went to see if we could find a frame for the picture he brought home from Guadalajara, Mexico (from his study abroad program). We ended up finding one that we both really liked, and bonus...it was 50% off!!!

Now our house is finally starting to come together...it's only taken me 8 months! (and I'm still not even close to being done) It's just hard to put money into decorating when I don't know if this is where we will be after he graduates or if we will have to move. I guess only time will tell!

2 comments:

Trish Duffin said...

Well you might as well get settled because you are not allowed to move!!! NEVER!

The 4 Hoggans said...

Don't feel too bad about taking so long. I have lived in my house for almost 10 years and I am not done putting it together yet.